Thanks to Gina for sharing this Italian Beef Stew recipe with us. She uses McLaughlin beef chuck in the recipe.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 ounces pancetta
- 1 red onion
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 4 carrots
- 3 celery
- 2-3 lbs McLaughlin beef chuck
- 3.5 cups beef broth
- 1 lb black eye peas
- Tomato paste
- Collard greens
- Cut every vegetable used
- Heat olive oil
- Cook pancetta and veggies
- Add 1 cup broth and tomato paste
- Place in slow cooker with rinsed black eye peas, diced tomatoes, and beef chuck
- Cook for 10 hours
- Add greens and let set for five minutes.
- Serve with pasta, rice, bread, polenta, or mashed potatoes
If you have a favorite dish you make using McLaughlin beef, we’d love to share it on our website. Send us an email with the recipe and a photo!