- 2 pounds Highland Grass Fed Ground Beef
- Olive Oil
- 2 garlic Cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup Onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Celery, chopped
- 1(10.75 ounce) can Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1/4 cup Catsup
- 1 Tablespoon White Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 cup Barbecue Sauce
- 1 drop of Liquid Smoke
- Freshly ground coarse salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Heat a skillet over medium heat.
Add 1 teaspoon olive oil and garlic, sauté 5 minutes.
Next, add onion and celery, sauté another 5 minutes.
Remove the onion mixture from the skillet and reserve for later.
Place ground beef in skillet and cook stirring frequently until evenly browned, crumbling up the pieces.
Drain off grease.
Return the onion mixture and remaining ingredients to the browned ground beef. Cover and heat thoroughly over low heat, stirring frequently to prevent burning on the bottom.
Serve on whole wheat hamburger buns.